Friday, May 7, 2010

Nice Surprise


After Christmas, my business didn't slow down. I guess people were spending their Christmas money and that was fine with me! I started posting Valentine dolls and snowmen and they would sell as fast as I would get them on etsy.

Then, I posted an Irish snowman and it sold within minutes!!! It was so amazing and it just made me want to keep trying to make as many dolls as I could. The nice customer that bought him asked me if I would think about trying to make some Irish dolls... I had never even thought about doing that, which is funny - because I am partly Irish! So, I got busy making some Irish dolls and they all sold really fast. Again, because a customer gave me the idea.

1 comment:

  1. That's nice! You're so talented! Your customer is really into dolls, I think. I've seen Irish dolls in my niece's room last week. She has tons of dolls from around the world. In her room, doll clothes for 18 inch dolls are neatly stored. I guess she was so happy when she received doll clothes for 18 inch doll last Christmas from Grandma. I also saw the gift in her room.

    ReplyDelete