Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Making jewelry


I have been making jewelry again lately. I sell my jewelry to the SC State Museum gift shop, to Joyfilled Garden and Gifts in Georgetown, SC, to The Willows in Lexington, SC and I sell quite a lot of it when I'm a vendor at various festivals and bizarres and of course, to friends and family that drop by my house for a peek. So, I've always thought of my jewelry as something that just sells itself.

I thought I would see what would happen if I posted some in my etsy shop. I spent lots of time photographing, editing the pictures and then posting... I'm really curious to see if it will sell. I don't really have much faith in it happening, for some reason... but we will see. I don't really know how to go about photographing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment