Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I do love the moon!

People are always asking me why I always add a moon charm to the jewelry that I make. Well, I guess I have just always loved the moon for some reason. Maybe it's because the first book I ever had has a picture of the moon on every page. Or maybe it's because my dad has this little tattoo of a half moon on his arm that he said he got while serving in the airforce; of course he thinks it's rediculous now and regrets doing it. This will sound completely sappy, but maybe it's because I think that my husband "hung the moon". Yes, it's true - I am THAT much in love with that boy! Anyway, I guess the moon charm just really represents all of those things.


1 comment:

  1. I purchased a Sugar Cookie Doll from you at the Columbia Museum's Artisan Fair on Sunday. She's blonde, and is holding a cosmopolitan with the words "CHEERS!" across the front. I ADORE her, and she is now proudly displayed in my office at work! She's such a pick-me-up, and I'm so glad I purchased her! I'll be sure to tell my friends about you and your fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete