Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer time creating!


Don't ya just love summer? To me, there's just something nostalgic about it. I get to reconnect with my children and they remind me that I don't have to be on a schedule all the time.

I have always been fascinated with the ocean. When I was a little girl, I loved to play in the ocean; Now, I'm terrified of the water - I know what lives in it!

I absolutely adore seashells of all kinds and create with them as often as I can. I ordered an assortment of shell coin purses a few years ago, not really knowing what I would do with them. Then, one day I had an idea. I started turning them into shell pixies! This last one that I made is my favorite, so far. The front of her shell says "Celebrate Life" and there is a pink ribbon bead in the middle of it. I hope that she will inspire you to celebrate your life and also to remember how important a mammogram is. It can save your life!
Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment